Saturday, November 29, 2008

Croomed? No, Just Nutted On

"Time the fuck out!!! I'm running out of quarterbacks!!!"

Ummm....well, where do you start? I have never seen such an ass whipping in my life. There were practically bodies all over the field. Eleven sacks....dammit boy. The Dogs did not come to play and the Rebels sure as hell did. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what the outcome of the game would end up being. What tickles me is how the play of the offense is just now a cause for concern. Am I the only one who heard of that 0-0 thriller spring game in Starkghanistan? It came as no shock to me that old Sly "resigned" this morning. That's too bad, cuz I could have got used to kicking the hell out of State like that every year.


And if anyone has a problem with Ole Miss supposedly "running up the score"....




-Steve

No comments: